These green bean bundles make a nice appetizer, side dish, or snack. Enjoy!
6 cups water
1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
4 to 6 bacon strips
3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
1. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add beans; cover and cook for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Cut bacon in half lengthwise; place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high for 2.5-3 minutes or until edges curl.
3. Place four or five beans on each strip; wrap bacon around beans and tie in a knot.
4. Place bundles in an 8-in. square baking dish. Drizzle with salad dressing. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
5. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
*Makes 4-6 servings.*
I am linking to Eat at Home’s Ingredient Spotlight on Green Beans!