This recipe calls for a different flavor combination than most people usually have. Try it, you might like it.
The beauty of this recipe is that you can pair it with different types and cuts of beef.
I halved most of the ingredients as I was not going to serve 6 with this recipe. I also used 2 cuts of beef top steak, less than 1 pound total. The original ingredients are below.
1 jar (12 oz.) Roast Beef Gravy
1 tablespoon grated orange zest
2 tablespoons orange juice
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 boneless beef top round steak, 1 1/2 inch thick (about 1 1/2 pounds)
1. Stir the gravy, orange zest, orange juice, and garlic in a bowl.
2. Place the beef in a skillet on the stove.
3. Top the steak with the gravy mixture.
4. Cook for 12 minutes or until cooked to desire doneness.
5. Make sure to top with the gravy mixture before serving.