This is a simple cake recipe that only uses 5 ingredients!
1 can (15 oz.) pear halves, drained
1 package (18 1/4 oz.) white cake mix
1 jar (12 oz.) peach preserves, divided
fresh or frozen sliced peaches, thawed
1. In a blender or food processor, cover and process pears until pureed.
2. Transfer to a mixing bowl; add the cake mix and eggs. Beat on medium speed for two minutes.
3. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
5. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
6. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 1/2 cup of peach preserves, uncovered, on high for 60-90 seconds or until melted. Slowly brush over warm cake.
7. Cool completely.
8. Slice cake; top with peaches.
9. Melt remaining preserves; drizzle over top.
Makes 10-12 servings.